The drawers in the basement are dusty, your desk is full of maps and you are on the phone with someone who says the City tree on their lot is dying. For the 100th time you say there has to be a better way to manage daily operations. We agree—there is.
For more than 20 years, Ruekert/Mielke has been a leader in providing cloud-based GIS services to municipalities throughout Wisconsin and Illinois. In other words, this is not our first rodeo. What you can expect from our firm is time-tested GIS software that includes valuable tools and functionality.
Applying GIS applications can be overwhelming. We work with communities in steps; developing a plan to match your community's processes, helping them develop a steady and balanced approach. What does this mean for you? First, it allows you to budget your implementation over several years and departments, while also providing the time needed for staff to become familiar with the GIS applications.
Our integration of eFieldReporting™, municipal engineering, GIS and Capital Improvement Planning provides a comprehensive view of all the facets your community may face during new construction, infrastructure upgrades or day-to-day facility needs. We don't just believe in working alongside your community. Our goal is to provide you with the right tools to make your job easier.
Looking for a better way to manage? Check out our GIS offerings:
- Needs assessment and implementation plans
- Web application development and hosting
- Database design
- Data conversion
- Utility structure location
- Field inventory of assets
- Utility and parcel mapping
- Electric utility data conversion and system mapping
- Asset management solutions
Learn more about Ruekert/Mielke’s Geographic Information Systems (GIS):
- Request a free account for your chance to experience Yourtown!
- Nothing is impossible. Learn how Ruekert/Mielke joined multiple municipalities in Ozaukee County to work in creating a shared GIS system that keeps them moving forward on their individual GIS plans.