Do you ever wonder what that latest regulation actually means? Or how other municipalities approach the same problem you may have? Three heads are always better than one. That is why we invite you to join us throughout the year at any of our free educational seminars. Specifically designed for municipal officials and staff, our in-house seminars focus on "hot topics" within local government.
Some of our most recent seminars included:
- Developing an Effective Road Maintenance Program
- Developing a Program to Prevent Basement Flooding
- Wastewater Treatment Facility Permits: What you Need to Know
- Sustainability for Small Communities
- Managing the Effects of the State Budget Crisis at a Local Level
Our commitment is to Serve Local People and Solve Local Problems. This is our way of sharing the knowledge we learn by working with communities like yours everyday. We encourage you attend so you can incorporate the latest technologies, ideas and processes into your municipal engineering plan.